• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Charlie (Windwhistle Rescue)

raine

Warren Veteran
Alice from Windwhistle Rescue has 90+ rabbits. Only a few are on her website. We have decided to highlight a few of her bunnies, who really need to find permanent homes.

Charlies owner died and his bonded partner too:cry: A much loved bunny, who is depressed and needs to move out of the rescue and into a loving home.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=21917

Last edited:
aaah Charlie - he looks just like Archie...bless his little socks...he has had so many loss'es - I do hope he can find love soon & a new forever home....:love:

Made me ever so sad for him:cry:

:shock: I'm in love ....again! :love::love: I hope you get to adopt her, that would be a fab xmas pressie for her..and you ;):D

Ooops HIM!

Last edited:
Poor Charlie's story has tugged on a few heart-strings :love:

I'd have been seriously tempted if I didn't have Barnaby. Why did I never see him when trawling through Rabbit Rehome??

I hope he'll be soon travelling on Santa's sleigh up to Pembrokeshire.

I really hope this little man lands on all four paws :love:

His story has made me well up :cry: poor baby :cry:

I really love reading Alice's write up about her bunsters :love: She really does spend a lot of time doing them & makes them so lovely to read :love:

Back