• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What will your bunnies treat be today?

Janey

Warren Veteran
:As it's Friday, what will your bunny be getting for a treat (if anything)?

My two have had kale this morning as I thought I would treat them to a bag when buying their veg yesterday (they used to have it all the time until I realised the calcium content).

So....will anybunny be getting anything nice? :)

A trip to the vets to get a tooth burred :)

Well ok, that aint really a great treat, but i would imagine that a long tooth sticking out would be annoying, so is kinda a treat.

We're due to go to Tescos tonight so they shall likely be getting organic green-topped carrots to munch on :)

Otherwise if we're lazy and we don't go, they can have a Parsley bunny cookie :D

hmm today is shopping day today and spring greens and herbs are on the list :D I also did some baking for them the other day so they can have a biccy each :thumb:

Bramble might have the end of my banana, which he loves. Might also see if I can get him some Fenugreek Cookies to try :)

Probably their pellets this evening! They might get a fenugreek crunchie after clean out, I hardly ever give them treats though

Some fresh parsley :D

Daisy: Nooooo not more green stuff I wants a FENUGREEK CRUNCHIE pleeeeease I havent had one for weeks I is losing weight honest!!

Some fresh parsley :D

Daisy: Nooooo not more green stuff I wants a FENUGREEK CRUNCHIE pleeeeease I havent had one for weeks I is losing weight honest!!

Aw, poor Daisy :(

I think you should be allowed one fenugreek crunchie a week - all dieters are allowed a little treat now and then :wave:

Aw, poor Daisy :(

I think you should be allowed one fenugreek crunchie a week - all dieters are allowed a little treat now and then :wave:

Nope I have to be a tough bunny mummy! She can go back to one a week when she loses some weight, but her next weigh in isnt until the beginning of March!!

Daisy: March :shock::shock::cry:

Back