• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

V.I.P 'Very Important Pud'

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
" I'm starving and Mum Tucker is doing the feed's I'm hoping she will drop a morsal of cabbage on the floor for me, but so far.........nothing!"

9-12-10019.jpg

"I'm pretending to nibble my willow ball but really I'm spying to see if anything has been dropped on the floor like a tasty cabbage leaf"
9-12-10020.jpg

" Look at me don't you just feel so sorry for me, I need food parcels, whole cabbages...I'm on a diet and I'm starving help me"
9-12-10021.jpg

"This is between you and I so come closer as I will have to whisper...I'm being starved no treats, no banana or apple, they said it's the vet's orders, what have I ever done to the vet to deserve this"
9-12-10023.jpg

"Even my 'cute look' isn't working, I'm being ignored"
9-12-10024.jpg

AWWW that last photo is just adorable! Reminds me of my Domin, who looks similar actually, he is on a diet and gives me the same faces!:lol: great piccies x

Oh Pud! :love:

I just popped on quickly before I go to bed after a very long day and I'm so pleased to have seen your pics...

Sorry you're being starved. I shall send you a virtual fenugreek crunchie ;)

Pud, you poor little bunny. You look so skinny. Try standing up on 2 feet and begging. Julie does this and it always works but if it doesn't maybe you could mail yourself to me. I'd feed you. :love: You are too adorable.

Oh Pud! You poor starving bunny. If you lived with me I would never be able to resist those pleading looks :)

Oh poor Pud! If I could send you a cabbage without getting in trouble with your Mummy I would! :D

Urm excuse me Pud, but is it me or is there some suspicious looking green stain around your chops on the last but one photo???:lol:

Daisy: Dis is bunny abuse Pud you and me needs to phone Bunny Line or Samaribuns!! I has just been informed that I will not be seeing a Fenugreek Crunchie this side of Christmas and certainly not until my next official weigh in next March!!!

Poor, poor Pud. You seem to have been a diet for ages. :( Maybe some buns are just meant to be a bit chunky. Do you actually put weight on if you get treats?

Urm excuse me Pud, but is it me or is there some suspicious looking green stain around your chops on the last but one photo???:lol:

Daisy: Dis is bunny abuse Pud you and me needs to phone Bunny Line or Samaribuns!! I has just been informed that I will not be seeing a Fenugreek Crunchie this side of Christmas and certainly not until my next official weigh in next March!!!

Hey Daisy I agree this is bunny abuse lets ring the Bunny Line and say we are being starved!
No Fenugreek crunchies !!!! Oh it's far worse than I thought it was and I know for a fact I won't get as much as last year in my Christmas Stocking.
I'm going to poop everywhere in protest :rabbit2:

Last edited:
Ooh Pud.... thanks for the pm.... Im On my way:D !!!!!

Pud, I am very happy that you found a home to run off too but maybe if you just pack your bags and pretend to go your mommy will feel so bad and give you a little of that cabbage. :D You know that you love your mommy more than cabbage. Right?

Back