• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to Munchkin

bunslave

Mama Doe
This is my new little boy :D He wasn't a planned arrival but is very welcome.

07122010198.jpg

08122010201.jpg

And this is us reading RU ...well me reading and him snuggling and licking my neck :D

09122010206.jpg

:shock::shock::shock: Cuteness overload!!!!!

He's absolutely adorable and I hope we are going to get plenty more pictures of him:wave:

Thank you all. He is cute isn't he:) He's 9 wks old and a himalayan and hopefully will one day be a bunfriend to my 2 girlies. He was being 'returned to the breeder' as he wasn't what was ordered!! :shock: so of course I had to have him.
He eats hay non stop which is brilliant hence the name (always munching) and I'll try and get a better pic showing his size as I was trying to keep myself out of that last one :D his feet are enormous and his body is long but his head n ears are titchy bless him.
Looks like I'm definitely becoming that rabbit woman my mum feared I'll be :roll: but am I bovered!! :p

Back