• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I despair

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Diesel has developed a nasty habit of peeing on my bed ..... why does he do it all of a sudden?:roll:

I've invested in a waterproof undersheet .... had to buy a new duvet .... he never used to do it and I wish I knew how to stop him .... failing that how to protect my bed effectively!!!

Diesel has developed a nasty habit of peeing on my bed ..... why does he do it all of a sudden?:roll:

I've invested in a waterproof undersheet .... had to buy a new duvet .... he never used to do it and I wish I knew how to stop him .... failing that how to protect my bed effectively!!!

When do you feed him? Can he get down?

Weeing is often the trying to get your attention!

Yes he can get down , and up , and down again :roll:

Hes fed in the evening around 7/8 pm ....I'm not talking little wees either ,these are big puddles!!

Oh dear. I've found that some rabbits just wee on softer spongier things like duvets and blankets. My Mischa used to but he's grown out of it now. They have their own duvet on their sleep shelf and they rarely wee on it now and since their ramp up to my bed they haven't weed on my bed at all.

Back