• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in the conservatory

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Owing to the thaw and Spenser's dislike of damp paws, he came into the conservatory for exercise today. Here he is checking out my new boots.

PC090389.jpg

And here he is disagreeing that it is time to go back to the hutch. :roll:

PC090393.jpg

His ickle face looks so terrified, you'd think you were going to torture him, not just put him back in his hutch.:lol:

He wasn't scared until my Dad started getting impatient and moved the couch! :shock: Before that he was fine - a rabbit under the couch is difficult to negotiate with. He will not even be bribed out, although he is very good at grabbing treats out of your hand then making a quick retreat. :roll:

He wasn't scared until my Dad started getting impatient and moved the couch! :shock: Before that he was fine - a rabbit under the couch is difficult to negotiate with. He will not even be bribed out, although he is very good at grabbing treats out of your hand then making a quick retreat. :roll:

:lol:
You think couch is tough.
Sox sits directly beneath the center of a 12ft trampoline :roll::evil: You have to get down on hands and knees and crawl under :roll::lol:

He sounds like Lola! She has a sixth sense and knows when you're gonna do something she doesn't like before you even make a move!! Then she's away like a shot into a tunnel or somewhere she knows you cant get her!! :lol:

He sounds like Lola! She has a sixth sense and knows when you're gonna do something she doesn't like before you even make a move!! Then she's away like a shot into a tunnel or somewhere she knows you cant get her!! :lol:

It does make me a bit sad sometimes - he either doesn't like or doesn't trust me rather a lot of the time. :(

It does make me a bit sad sometimes - he either doesn't like or doesn't trust me rather a lot of the time. :(

Just give it time. Now that you dont have to lift him as much to transfer him from place to place it might make a difference. It helped with my two - they are much more relaxed around me now that they know that seeing me doesn't equate to being handled, just fun fun fun!!! (Also, I'm no expert but the op in the spring may help too. It has taken Ben and Lol a good year or more to relax, they are still a little jumpy, but not so bad.

I don't think it's either. I think he's just having a great time, doesn't want to go back in his hutch & is sat there thinking "ha ha, stooopid hoomin can't get me here" :lol:

I don't think it's either. I think he's just having a great time, doesn't want to go back in his hutch & is sat there thinking "ha ha, stooopid hoomin can't get me here" :lol:

Yep, probably. :roll: I'm sure it was the amount of time spent lying on the cold tiles and in other odd positions that brought on a nose bleed last night. Bless him, he will be in again later on this afternoon. :D

:shock: casper? what are you doing at spensers house :shock: he has even got his little tuff :lol: i always spike that bit up with a comb :lol:

Back