• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leave your hat on Alice

Lu_x

Mama Doe
We did a little photoshoot with Alice- enjoy :D

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Very cute .... can just imagine the consequences of me attemptying to put a hat on Spenser ... loss of fingers, methinks! :roll::lol:

Very cute .... can just imagine the consequences of me attemptying to put a hat on Spenser ... loss of fingers, methinks! :roll::lol:

I think Alice has decided she quite likes being a model as she gets nose rubs and treats! She also gets to wear some very fashionable hats :lol:

I know the feeling - mine dont bite but there'd be hat at my feet, a loud stamp and two large bunny feet and fluffy tail disappearing around the corner!! :lol:

:lol: funny little hats they remind me of Tommy Cooper :lol: She is lovely bless her :love:

I got the little hats a few years back when Innocent Smooties did their charity campaign for Help the Aged, they had people knit 1000's of different hats and they put them on the smooties and the money raised helped to pay for elderly peoples heating. It was a great campaign and I certainly gave my full support and drank a lot of smoothies :lol::lol:

Back