• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two More Pics

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
007-44.jpg

006-40.jpg

Bless them :love: ... the borders on these ones remind me that spring and summer do actually happen! :D

Well they are all different really. But they are usually very intelligent and they are definitely all VERY greedy !! :roll: :lol:

Beautiful faces! The, ahem, breeder (didn't know any better), I got Benson and Lola from breeds mini rex's but advised against them as he said they are quite jumpy - but that might just be the mini ones. Lovely buns though.

Always a pleasure to see Tess. But how could I have forgotten about Fred!? :shock: :love:

Always a pleasure to see Tess. But how could I have forgotten about Fred!? :shock: :love:

I'm the same, Tess is a wee cutie, but I can't remember seeing a pic of Fred before.
How can I have missed him, he's a gorgeous Rex prince! Who is his wife?
Love seeing pics of your buns as always, thanks Jane.

I'm the same, Tess is a wee cutie, but I can't remember seeing a pic of Fred before.
How can I have missed him, he's a gorgeous Rex prince! Who is his wife?
Love seeing pics of your buns as always, thanks Jane.

Fred 'bats for the other side' and his partner is Nomad :love:

056.jpg

Back