• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accidentally won a hutch...

Indy

Warren Scout
:shock:

On ebay... been browsing some hutches and made an offer on a 6x4 beast...

Offer was accepted...

Except i must have entered it on the wrong page and have won a 48" single hutch by accident :shock:

How can i wiggle my way out of this one?!

I would just buy it anyway and sell it on as a guinea hutch but its still pretty small....

Im such a douche!

Get it, take the door off and put it in a shed for a little bunny play house! Mine have one that was too small for the guineapigs!!

if this is on ebay, email the seller.

you can actully cancel bids

Good plan. You could also say that you bid on it my mistake thinking it was a rabbit hutch when really it's not being 4ft. 4ft is unsuitable for rabbits therefore it is not fit for the purpose it is bing sold for and under the sale of goods act it must be. Just an idea if they get stroppy.

Good plan. You could also say that you bid on it my mistake thinking it was a rabbit hutch when really it's not being 4ft. 4ft is unsuitable for rabbits therefore it is not fit for the purpose it is bing sold for and under the sale of goods act it must be. Just an idea if they get stroppy.

this exactly.

Perfectamundo. Thankyou!

I accidently bid on a vhs tape a few days ago thinking it was a dvd.

I emailed the seller and offered to pay the relisting fee if he would cancel my bid, and he was really nice about it. Worth a try!

Back