• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone used Bunny Nature pellets?

lildebs

Mama Doe
Looking to find a good quality hay based pellet, looked at Oxbow and come across Bunny Nature which has a fibre content of 21%, has anyone ever tried this? or ssuggest one. :wave:

I don't use much pellet in my bunnies diet, but the few ones I've tried are mainly from Bunny Nature. They usually are very appreciated and I think the new formulas ("KaninchenTraum" which I guess in english is called "Rabbit Dream") are even better then the older ones ("Green Dream") because the first ingredient used to be alfa alfa , now it's meadow grass, including a lot of different plants. So basically now there's more fibre, and less calcium, I find it more adequate for adults. I've also tried the organic food "Bene Terra" (Oxbow) and I think it's really well formulated, but only one of my bunnies liked it.

:wave:I haven't tried that one but I do use the Basics T which is lovley, my buns didn't take to it right away but now they really wouldn't eat anything else! They also look amazing and their coats are so lovely and shiney too

I got some as part of a prize when Florence came 3rd in bunny of year. I feed them as a treat and they loved them. But the packets we too small for my lot so i never got anymore.

I have the oral and senior. My two will eat it but prefer the excel. :roll:
It's supposed to be really good though.

Thanks...I do like the idea of Bunny nature's although pricey, just going to do a search to see if I have to buy it from their site or if I can get it anywhere else...just worry about how easily available it is, as I've never seen it in shops etc.

The Hay Experts sell it :) I feed it as a treat but not as a main pellet as it is very expensive for four buns.

Back