• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who else has career bunnys

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
I have noticed some RU members have rabbits who work

Blackberry&Co has four busy buns

Buttercup flies a helicopter working in search and rescue
Clover is a writer
Dandelion is an artist and works for the AA
Blackberry helps with sewing

Then we have Janes bunny Morse who is chief inspector

So who else sends their bunnys out to work?

Benji is Chief Poop Machine, (job description: poop in inappropriate places and make lots of mess) and Nahla is little miss scaredy bun who refuses to do ANY work for her mummy :p

Strawberry works for a demolision company- he has won employee of the month for the past 3 months!

Sebastian is a hay taster and Mae is a olympic athlete :lol:

I shall have to think of good jobs for them and send them out to work!

Indiana is an explorer....and Arrabella advises in sleep therapy and bed linen organising....they both do dancing too though....:lol::love:

Jack is a marathon runner (he's very fast)
Ben is a traveler (very adventurous)
Timothy is a groomer (he cleans me)

And they all "help" me do chores.. which really means just being nosy. :lol:

eric works his paws off daily! he was most upset yesterday when i laughed at him:oops: - he asked on here if anyone would rehome him:shock:

Spenser hasn't made up his mind about a career yet, but there's rabswood's Big, who makes jewellery. It's lovely, but I don't have pierced ears and have skinny wee wrists that wouldn't suit a bracelet.

Where's Captain Carrot? He's in the City Watch and is the rightful heir to the throne of Ankh-Morpork. :lol:

Smoo is a cleaner. She's always hoovering up for me.

Biscuit was a glamour model for Nuts magazine. After a slight food problem she gained a few pounds and was dropped as a model. She posed for the Daily Star until the drink and drugs took over, at which time she had a short and unsuccessful stint in I'm A Celebrtity Get Me Out Of Here where she not only finished her own food challenge but stole everybody else's. She is now writing her memoirs and spends her days relaxing and enjoying life. Her relationship with food is still questionable.

Badger is the 2001 Acadamy Award Best Supporting Actor winner. He starred alongside Russell Crowe in Gladiator. In fact if you pay close attention when Russell Crowe is walking through the meadow to his family, Badger is in the background scoffing the hay. Being a child star, like Biscuit he fell into a world of drink and drugs, going in and out of rehab. After suffering a severe breakdown and shaving his head he got clean. Now with a full head of hair and his youthful good looks he produces and stars in a Channel 4 comedy of mediocre popularity. He spends much of his time answering emergency calls at "Bunnies Without Drugs" as he wants to give something back.

:thumb:

A few weeks ago I dreamed that Skye was a chimney sweep. As in, she was still a rabbit, but she also swept chimneys. She knocked on my front door and said "Good morning, may I ask when you last had your chimneys swept, because I can offer very competitive rates." and she had a bag of sweeps' brushes on her back

Which was all very weird because my house doesn't have chimneys, and you'd think she'd have known that.

Jemina, has a degree in being "mummy bun", neaver had a litter, but she cuddles and washes her 2 cage mates with diligance.

Lily, is an actress. She practise's her roaring like a lion every time you go near her cage.

Figaro, being a Rex, pretends to be a silk rug. Just snuggle your toes into his fur. MMMmmmmmm

Rosie, is chief AU Pair, she washes her 2 daughters all day long.

Sparkles, is cheif flirt. My free range bun who spends all day going round the other boy buns cages, "Flirting".

Snow Ball, Bouncer / door man. Spends all his days chasing Sparkles away from the other boy buns cages.

Benji, Spends all his days being hen pecked.

Larry, spends his days trying to win the "Ugly bun" award. However he always melts my heart.

Rubarb and Custard, spend there days preparing to be cuddled.

BB is the millers daughter from Rumplestiltskin - she spends all day every day turning straw (hay) into gold (golden poop):lol:

Ra was a model for Burns, and Borage was a model for Hoppers 2010 calendar

Back