• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock has Christmas fever!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
He won't leave Samus alone, he's been humping her for about four days now and she's usually the one in charge. :lol:

He's been grunting, circling and getting all excited and I keep feel like I'm walking in on something private. She's just been lying down and ignoring him, I don't know how. I actually tried to take some pictures... although it felt wrong doing that, but every time I tried Grim stopped mid hump and just sort of sat with his paws on her back and looked at me. :roll:

I'm just glad he's been neutered. He used to grab my arm and bite and bruise me and leave evidence of his 'deeds' on everything including a black fabric sofa which caused comments from the friends. :lol: Once we were trying to play Gears of War (game) with our friends online and he wouldn't leave my boyfriend alone. He was shouting a swearing across xbox live about what Grim was doing to him and kept on getting killed. :roll:

He's nowhere near as bad now but he still has his moments. :love:

See, this is one of the reasons I haven't had Spenser done yet. :? He has never been that way inclined at all. His bits are tiny (not that I get to look very often), smaller than my little mini-lop friend, Mr McFlurry.

Back