• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry got his wheel :D

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Well finally after about 3 weeks it arrived two days ago, stupid snow! He absolutely loves it - heres a few pictures and videos from the other day. Havent had time to put it up before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9sD4PfDOgg

Hes so friendly and laid back, Im glad I got a boy :D He'll just crawl over me, let me kiss him, stroke him etc :love:

HarrytheHamster002.jpg

HarrytheHamster003.jpg

HarrytheHamster004.jpg

HarrytheHamster005.jpg

Peek a boo! :p (Thats his little den where he sleeps, he looks so cute when he wakes up from there :love:)

HarrytheHamster006.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave:

I really cant :D how long did he take to tame?

A syrian, Id like a male one (black eyed cream/white , a dom spot or a black) :love::love:

Well after being bitten about a day after he moved (I couldn't resist and payed the price :oops:) He also squeked. By the 4th day of handling for about half an hour a day he was fine, now hes even more confident :love:

Where are you getting your hamster from?

Well after being bitten about a day after he moved (I couldn't resist and payed the price :oops:) He also squeked. By the 4th day of handling for about half an hour a day he was fine, now hes even more confident :love:

Where are you getting your hamster from?

awwh bless him, thats really quick though really! Ive already been bitten in P@H :oops:

I'll be going to p@h because I cant find a breeder or rescue locally :roll: apparently around here there are no breeders :shock:

awwh bless him, thats really quick though really! Ive already been bitten in P@H :oops:

I'll be going to p@h because I cant find a breeder or rescue locally :roll: apparently around here there are no breeders :shock:

I know, im not sure whether its normal or hes just very friendly. I handled them both (there was two identical ones) and Harry was much more friendly the other one jumped from my hand, run to the corner, squeaked really loudly etc. Surprisingly when he bit me it didnt hurt, when I had one and I was about 8 I remember it hurting so much :lol:

I went to P@H too, Harry seems very healthy. I was only asking because I've looked in there a few times and in my shop anyway there wasn't much choice, just cinnamon ones :wave:

I know, im not sure whether its normal or hes just very friendly. I handled them both (there was two identical ones) and Harry was much more friendly the other one jumped from my hand, run to the corner, squeaked really loudly etc. Surprisingly when he bit me it didnt hurt, when I had one and I was about 8 I remember it hurting so much :lol:

I went to P@H too, Harry seems very healthy. I was only asking because I've looked in there a few times and in my shop anyway there wasn't much choice, just cinnamon ones :wave:

Will deffinatly be asking to handle them before I pick :love: yeah it was more the shock than pain :lol:
My p@h has loads of variety today I saw a few white ones, a brown spotted one, and a black one :wave:

Back