• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutering tomorrow

Lots of vibes from me and the boys :)

I was really nervous when Mac & Albie went in for theirs - I'm sure they'll be fine, thinking of you :)

thank you for your vibes, they went in at 8.30 yeasterday morning, and i picked them up at 4.30, i had two very sorrowful looking bunnies :D had little sleep last nite as coco didn't drink had to soak sum parsley so it was dripping with water and it finally got him started, snuggles just lay in his cage looking totally sorry for himself, this morning was a differant story they were starving, coco was ragging his bars on the cage, i tried everything to occupie him (he's not used to been caged) so i gave up and he had half hour run around the living room, blocked everything off so he couldn't jump on furniture, both of them are doing really well now, snuggles has had time out of cage aswell but upstairs as we had to split them up, carn't wait now for 4 to 6 weeks to pass so i can try to rebond them:roll:

So pleased they are OK. :D Hope they will continue to make good recoveries, and good luck with the re-bonding when you get to that stage.

Back