• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grace has no manners at all!!

lydz

Alpha Buck
My little dog is an angel compared to Grace and believe me she is no angel.

When it comes to treat time I can say 'gently' to Pebbles and she's so delicate when she takes it from me, but then there's Grace she hops over to me, crashes into my legs, sniffs it to check im not poisoning her and then snatches it out of my hands before I know it :shock: thank goodness i don't lose a finger :lol: No manners that bluming bunny!!

Maybe bunnies just have a different idea of manners to us (and dogs). Spenser has nothing in-between 'grab' and 'ignore' as a response to offers of food or treats. :roll:

aaaw Grace!

Indiana: aaaw heloos Grace! Me'z and Arrabella haz been busy with a package for youz!

Arrabella: Yeez....Indiana's tryings to eatz it before it goes in da box!

Indiana: Noz Im notz! Youz being norty Arrabella...youz eating its tooz! Anywayz....Grace is gonna luvs the pressents I hope...

Arrabella: I thinkz sooz! mind youz the bunny in da shed not that keen on them...mmmmm never minds - more for uz!

Indiana & Arrabella: Hoppy Christmas Graciez! Hoppy munchings! hee hee heee! Tooodle oooooz!:love:

aaaw Grace!

Indiana: aaaw heloos Grace! Me'z and Arrabella haz been busy with a package for youz!

Arrabella: Yeez....Indiana's tryings to eatz it before it goes in da box!

Indiana: Noz Im notz! Youz being norty Arrabella...youz eating its tooz! Anywayz....Grace is gonna luvs the pressents I hope...

Arrabella: I thinkz sooz! mind youz the bunny in da shed not that keen on them...mmmmm never minds - more for uz!

Indiana & Arrabella: Hoppy Christmas Graciez! Hoppy munchings! hee hee heee! Tooodle oooooz!:love:

Grace: Uh oh mummeh won't be pleazed! I get super excited whenz there iz munches for me! I forget I iz a little lady and just nom nom nomz!! Hehe. Fank youz two the bestest bunz everz! Hoppy Christmas :love:

Okay now Grace has just gone crazy for blackcurrant leaves - not only is she snatching but she's helping her self! So rude :lol:

Okay now Grace has just gone crazy for blackcurrant leaves - not only is she snatching but she's helping her self! So rude :lol:

My girls must have gone to the same Etiquette School!:roll::lol:
I often find the girls bums hanging out the hay bag!:lol:

Back