• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lara

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This is how my frail and very elderly Bun spends most of her time now

001-37.jpg

002-51.jpg

I know that Lara will not remain with us for that much longer :cry:

:cry: She's had a long, and with you a very happy I'm sure, life but it's always sad when you see a bunny going downhill. :cry: Poor little thing, she's so beautiful too.

:cry: She's had a long, and with you a very happy I'm sure, life but it's always sad when you see a bunny going downhill. :cry: Poor little thing, she's so beautiful too.

I have only had her for 7 of her 10 years. Prior to coming to me she was used as a breeding machine :cry:

Bless your beautiful girl *wipes eyes*

A strange thing to say but in a way I hope she goes like that of her own accord, in that exact position. She looks so comfortable and relaxed :love:

I have only had her for 7 of her 10 years. Prior to coming to me she was used as a breeding machine :cry:

Imagine her joy at coming to live with you as a much loved pet, she must have thought she was dreaming. It is so sad when they grow old. What a lovely girl she is.

Bless your beautiful girl *wipes eyes*

A strange thing to say but in a way I hope she goes like that of her own accord, in that exact position. She looks so comfortable and relaxed :love:

That is my hope too. She really only wakes up to eat or go to the loo. She seems content.

Imagine her joy at coming to live with you as a much loved pet, she must have thought she was dreaming. It is so sad when they grow old. What a lovely girl she is.

Her personality is as beautiful as her appearance. She is so gentle, with me and with any Bunny :love:

God bless her, I hope when her time is here that she's sleeping and content. She looks so peaceful and calm. Jane, I'm so sorry she's coming near, the angel bunnies (Jack included) will slowly gether round her to protect her, when the time comes, they'll guide her to heaven. She is beautiful and nobun could ever replace her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back