• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'No Sox, Don't eat that !!!'

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I was sitting with Sox in his run earlier, he ran about frantically jumping over me and round me. Then he decided he'd come and sit on my lap for cuddles and nose rubs :love: I was going to get up and leave, but he seemed really comfy :oops::lol: So I stayed, took out my phone to text me friend, never even noticed Sox having a nosy about in my jacket pocket :lol:I was wearing my old jacket, cos my jacket was wet, and Sox pulled out a sweetie wrapper, I swiftly got it out of his mouth :shock::lol: I continued texting, about a minute later he frantically jumped off my lap, I looked to see what he was doing and saw he had a £20 note in his mouth :shock::shock::shock: Im asuming he got that out my pocket ?!?! He was NOT for giving it back, he ran into his hutch and gave me the most mocking look, then took a bite out the corner of the money :shock::shock: Little sod !!:lol: When I took it off him he just looked at me as if to say 'WTF DID YOU DO THAT FOR ?!?!'
What a cheeky little bunnie I have !!! :lol:

In future I might learn to close my pockets!:lol:
Not really any point to this thread, just thought I'd share :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Norty bunny.:no: I hope it was a nice clean £20 note. Some of them are a bit crinkled and grotty.

:lol::lol::lol:

Norty bunny.:no: I hope it was a nice clean £20 note. Some of them are a bit crinkled and grotty.

Well its definately crinkled now !!!:lol:

It had been through the wash with my jacket,that's why I didn't know it was there, mum usually checks my pocket, and she'd have no problem taking out a £20 note :roll::oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless him - well he's saying - "This moneieszzzzz for myz chwistmas prezzies!":lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwww. :lol:
Well I'm always saying how we spend a fortune on our buns food......they might as well be eating the money. ;)

Back