• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

christmas presents for rabbits

leanne2525

Warren Scout
so is any one buying there rabbits presents?
my oh thinks im mad as i bought them a gnaw stone each, a sweetcorn treat each and some other treats :lol:

oh course not!:lol:
Ive been getting the odd treat - got them a log you can stuff bits in - they adore it as they gnaw on it & also love the bits of oat hay that they can pull out when I stuff it. I will buy them a grass tunnel poss and maybe order some more variety hays from The hay expert.....to be honest I will probably give them a feast on the day of all their favourite herbs & hays! Food is after all their favourite...and of course a new carboard box - but they have them quite often just change them around so its another fun adventure for them!

People buy their dogs a bone for christmas - its no different...its pressies all round really!:wave:

i always include the animals, the cats got presents too and i leave a present on pation door for kids from rabbits and cat (maybe i am just a saddo lol) :lol:

Blue loves xmas pressies

2zgyg4x.jpg

Mine already got spoilt ysterday with lots of stuff includeing the gingerbread house :oops:
They always get xmas pressies :lol:

I ordered my 2 some prezzies for christmas but they came this monday and I was all excited and the buns got them early!
I got them 2 new tunnels that join together (they LOVE these)
One of those xmas trees pine cone thingies.
2 chill and chew mats.
A nut knot nibbler.
A Naturals carrot woodroll
And one of those Carrot patch things.

They are rather spoilt!

Pearl has a new blanket and some treats
The outside 4 have lots of toys and treats
Emily (the dog) has a new collar and treats
......just need to buy for the hammy now :D

Umm i think i have gone over the top:oops:
I have spent about £150 so far on the buns and buying more stuff after x-mas for them:D I buy all year round but its not fair for me to open presents and they dont:lol:
They have;
Loads of tunnels
Willow balls
Tents
Treats
New Beds
Blankets
Millions of chew toys
And some new teddy bears
Im still buying for them too:roll::lol:

No I don't think so. They get willow toys and tunnels etc throughout the year whenever they need new ones anyway so I won't be giving them presents just because it's christmas

I can't help but spoil my lot! So far I've bought willow balls, play veg in a mini veg patch, new blankets, and the present below is for Josie and Velcro to share-

18fe99f3.jpg

Alice is getting a new tent and tunnels to attach! :oops:

I got no present yet but my OH bought an advent calendar for bunnies with a different treat each day! They're going to be very spoilt by Christmas!

I have brought lots of pressies for the rabbits, chinchilla and dogs, animals always really appreciate their pressies so they are a pleasure to buy for.

Milo (bunny) is getting a puppy pen to attach to his cage, a lounging log, a chill n snooze bed, a rope ball thingy and a tent :)

Bubbles (hamster) is getting a lounging log, a nature hut, a crinkle tunnel :)

They are both getting some food treats as well.

I am getting nothing as Milo was my present from my OH and the money my mum gave me went towards the puppy pen :(

Oh its all in good fun isn't it! I've got a stocking for Grace (made by the lovely bunnyaddict) and one for Pebbles. I've filled Grace's with treats and toys - the ones i imagine she'll love the most are the homemade biscuits by Hugo's there, you can see them peeking out the top of the stocking:

P1000669.jpg

Back