• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got to resist temptation

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I'm going to a rescue at 12. With a friend may I add.
Shes passed a homecheck but the bunny she wanted had to be pts so shes going to have a look at others. They have dutch :shock:

Cant come home with anymore, cant come home with anymore, cant come home with anymore :lol:

maybe a choc dutch if they have though

dutches are the best :p
I love there little faces:love: But I loves squshy lops and eyeliner buns also, so I could end up with loads:shock:

This is why I have to be good, cos once i go over two, then what diff is another and another.....................:shock::oops::lol:

I love there little faces:love: But I loves squshy lops and eyeliner buns also, so I could end up with loads:shock:

This is why I have to be good, cos once i go over two, then what diff is another and another.....................:shock::oops::lol:

Iv'e been good, my limit is 5 and has been for about a year and haven't quite made 5 yet :lol:

1zxodud.jpg

I was good, just about very nearly nearly nearly did but put my sensible head on.

But I did stop of and get a gnawpole for the others :lol:

yayy, I got a free advent calander too when I was paying. Should of told him I had four so could I have four :lol:

Back