• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny

cloughie

Banned
After umming and arrr-ing for a long time now about getting a third bun I have taken the plunge and am now the proud owner of Flow (name to be changed - can't have a bun with the same name as my OH's nan :lol:):

She appears to be a friendly lil bun...pics don't do her justice she is gorgeous :smitten:

DSC04979.jpg

DSC04985.jpg

DSC04988.jpg

DSC04991.jpg

DSC04995.jpg

For a mini lop she is narf a lil chunky monkey...same size as Pebs and Rox and they're dwarf lops! she feels heavier than them too :lol:

DSC04997.jpg

OMG she is gorgeous - she looks like a Gizmo's sibling except he is brown - her facial expression is just like him - I love her:love::love:

So pleased for you! :D Thank you for sharing the photos of your lovely new girlie ... can hardly believe she is a mini-lop though! Hope you keep us posted with how she gets on. :wave:

Thank you :)

Emma - one more I think a french lop house bunny...just need my own place first...would give the future inlaws a heart attack if I brought one of them home :lol:

N'aawwww Sooty and Gizmo :love:

Oooo dunno...definitely not Flow :lol:...suggestions welcomed :wave: OH keeps saying Molly :?:lol:

Back