• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are we all weirdos???

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
2 things happened today to make me think this....

1 - Magician came to school complete with two doves which appeared out of who knows where and a beautiful little pure white netherland dwarf :evil: None of the other teachers understood why I was sat steaming while the kids screamed with excitement. "Sure the kids love it!" was their attitude.

2 - on a lighter note - builder came today to fix my roof. He has a key (I was at work suffering the magic show) He had to open the spare room door to get the ladders down from the roof space. He said..
"I opened your spare room and there were these two wee furry things looking at me!! I thought I was in Noah's Ark!!" The two wee furry things are Hazel and Penelope the guinea pigs who are wintering in the spare room very comfortably thank you very much!! :D

Builder thinks I'm mad. People I work with think I'm mad. Out there, I'm considered mad but in here.... In here I'm as normal as the rest of you weirdos!!!! :lol:

My Family, Dad and brothers think I'm mad always asking if I haven't got enough to look after, meaning the kids without all the pets also. They cant seem to understand why an adult would want pets, especially rabbits, I just don't tell dad now, he rarely comes in my house anyway saves an argument not telling him.

If I ever find someone on here who isn't a weirdo I will personally burn off my hair ;)

Wouldn't change you lot for the world though :lol:

One of YOUR bunnies flys a rescue helicopter and one is going into business as a squishy car mechanic!!! They make their own christmas cards and one writes poetry!! :lol::lol::lol:

(I am actually laughing out loud!!!)

me too :lol::lol::lol:

Very proud and pleased to be a weirdo. "Normal" people can't figure out why i have all these animals and they never will. I'm glad im not like them. Being slightly mad is the best :D

Back