• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can somebody help with a bunnys ashes run?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
The vets phoned me today with dazy-maes post mortem results.....and her ashes are back for collection.

the bills had to be paid...£1,500 and £1,300 was on the emergency credit card.
no xmas for us at all this year....
my mums starting her cancer treatment on monday till middle of january....
ive got a very sick rabbit....and have just lost one after being her owner for 3 weeks:cry:

i need to bring her ashes home.....is there anyone who could collect her ahses with me or for me and i will pay petrol money...the taxi is £10 one way:shock:

i feel sickened by all this...its not fair.......

poor little dazy-mae.......

im cursed as a pet owner..we have pets for furry therapy and for company as nikki makes it impossible for me to have any friends round...not her fault..and we cant have folks with colds/tummy bugs/sore throats etc near us as nikkis immune systems shot with her M.E.

bless you thoughts are being sent at this really awful time. As for xmas the most important thing is the people you have around you, presents etc are worthless as you already know.
Sorry I live too far away otherwise I would personally make sure lil bun got to there final resting place.
Im so sorry about your awful time at the mo
xxx

I'm at work constantly now until christmas, otherwise I'd go and get her for you :(

Would Pets2Vets (or whatever their called) not pick her up for you?

I'm so sorry for you - reading this. I'm in Belfast or I would def help you out. I'll be thinking about you though - I hope someone comes along to help. Keep us posted.

It depends where they are and when they have to be collected, Debbie? I can't do it tomorrow as I am out all day, counselling at 4.00 pm and on-call from 5.00 pm until 8.00 am Friday morning. I could do it when I have a gap between my mental health clients on Friday during the day or when I finish work, if that's any good or more or less any time over the weekend.

I don't have a cold or sore throat or anything either:) I may wheeze a bit but that is my asthma and completely non-infectious.

If they don't have to be collected tomorrow then I will be happy to help (well, not happy as it's really sad - I :love: both of your french babies, but I hope you know what I mean!)

If we lived any nearer we would gladly pick up your bunny ashes for you but sadly we are just to far away, but hope you get them back soon and sending you hugs (()) :(

aww bless you all xx

karen hun sorry tried txting today...im a bit techno twit today:oops::lol:

i am going to await saski ringing me in the morning saying if they have enough septrin for all 3 buns and i will go over at same time. if i txt you and youre available at some point...id gladly take you up on the offer:wave:

ive got an asda order about 1pm i think..nope its between 12 and 2.

aww bless you all xx

karen hun sorry tried txting today...im a bit techno twit today:oops::lol:

i am going to await saski ringing me in the morning saying if they have enough septrin for all 3 buns and i will go over at same time. if i txt you and youre available at some point...id gladly take you up on the offer:wave:

ive got an asda order about 1pm i think..nope its between 12 and 2.

Do you still have my number? If you get stuck I'll come up for you.
xx

omg im such an idiot...grrrrrr

had to take bluebell in to get her weighed to get correct dose of baycox. had to collect meds.....
had a rough time with bloomin taxi firm..arrived flustered and very late..handbag fell open all over the waiting area......panicked....waited for taxi home had quite a few blackouts today and sped up there....now its 21.58 and ive only just realised ive left dazy-maes ashes at vets....sob:cry:

I could go first thing Thursday morning - am booked with clients tomorrow and Wed. Is that any good? Or I could pick them up tomorrow or Wed but wouldn't have time to bring them to you until Thurs morning? Are they at Downland in Emsworth? Had a row with a vet there once - it was the middle of the night and he shouted at me for crying when he was putting my guinea-pig to sleep. She was screaming while he did it and I got distressed. He did apologise the next day - but I've never forgotten it.

He will have long since left though. I haven't kept guinea-pigs for a very long time - years and years!!

Back