• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

general bunny get well vibes please

bunlover

Warren Veteran
its all been happening here:
Coco: had stasis though is now recovered from that i found signs of snuffles again today and so he is back on antibiotics,
Kitty: coco's wife bun, has an abcess on her nose now seemingly healing thanks to injections of penicillin based drugs ( after failed attempts via normal antibiotics)
Arthur: had mites but these seem to have gone now.
dora:
as you know for a long time dora has suffered with hind leg weakness believed to be ligament damage, various things have not worked and x rays showed nothing wrong but she has been coping well she has previously had the 28days of pannacur and two seperate vets did not feel it was ec related. she was sneezing (is also a snuffles bun) and we brought her in a few weeks back she seemed fine and better after antibiotics up until last night she had a seizure rolling, spasming, twitching adn making noises....then after it stopped she was absolutly back to normal washing and eating, scared the living daylights out of me i really hope its a one off thing, she is now on a 28day course of pannacur just in case it is ec related. bless her she is also on baths (which she actually loves) as she urinates on herself sometimes.

please can all my bunnys have well vibes! especially dora, all are no longer spring chickens arthur is nearly 5 dora is nearly 6 kitty is 8 and coco is 7 years roughly. i hae a rucksack full of medications and my house looks (and seems at times) more like a vet surgery the last few weeks! at least all (touch wood) seem ok for now but kitty not out of woods till abcess completly gone and dora until we have found the cause of her problems.

Back