• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg and Hazel out in the snow. Pics. Very happy bunnies.

fiona3

Warren Scout
My rabbits Nutmeg and Hazel have been stuck in their hutch for a week now as we have 4ft of snow and they would disappear in the run! I let them out today on the little path i had dug around the house. Could hardly get them back in! even though it was -10 degrees this afternoon. Lovely to see them enjoying themselves after being stuck in for so long.:D

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

:love:

did they stay on the path?! mine went straight on the bit that we hadn't spend hours digging for them so were submerged in snow..!

:love:

did they stay on the path?! mine went straight on the bit that we hadn't spend hours digging for them so were submerged in snow..!

They stayed on the path! Even Hazel and her amazing tunneling digging powers couldnt shift 4ft of compact snow :D Well maybe she could given some time!;)

Nutmeg the lop in 2nd pic had a dental today.

Nutmeg had his monthly dental today and one of his tear ducts washed out. He has terrible back teeth and now they think his eye weeping is caused by his incisors:cry: He is having an xray next month to see exactly what is going on. Dreading the results. He has had dentals since he was 1 year old. He is 3 this xmas. He is such a fighter, goes through his dental every month and eats all his food straight away. Never gives me any trouble with his meds and practically sucks them out of the syring without any struggling. Dont even need to hold him, he just takes it. Such a happy, gentle little bun. I so wish i could make his mouth better for him, it breaks my heart. Just love him.:love:

Back