• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mite free

Domino27

Mama Doe
3rd time back at the vets today after second injection last week for their mite problem and it's all sorted :thumb:

Pointless thread but wanted to share as I'm very happy and she celebrated the other day (after I checked her and noticed no more dandruff) with 4 multiple binks in the kitchen followed by a flop on the snugglesafe :love:

yeah!
How did you know about the mites? Was the dandruff obvious?

Wonderful its all cleared up!:wave:

yeah!
How did you know about the mites? Was the dandruff obvious?
Wonderful its all cleared up!:wave:

Most definitely, she had a big scab and was bleeding from the scratching she had done (I went away for 2 days and mum was looking after them and came back to find she'd been scratching away) with a lot of dandruff and when I looked very very closely she had TINY white blobs stuck to her fur when I brushed her.

He had a patch of dandruff at the nape of his neck so been 3 weeks of constantly spraying the hutch with bleach (dluted) and hutch cleaner to make sure that helped with the process.

Back