• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with Dollys antisocial behaviour

well shes not really antisocial, but shes making a racket and i cant concentrate on my assignment!! :lol:

They both have 60sq ft to themselves and the landing and bathroom, but Dolly insists that she must be on the other side of the panels with me, in the tiny rabbit free corner of my room that i have to myself. :shock:

Its only because im sat in here, she wants attention, i give it to her, she hops off, then comes back to rattle the panels again. :roll:

Any bunny behaviour experts know what to do? If i ignore her, she just keeps rattling away. Im flattered that she wants to be with me, but my patience is wearing thin.

Ignore her for longer. You've clearly given in at some point and rewarded the behaviour otherwise she wouldn't bother trying it. If you want ignoring to work you have to stick at it! ;) :)

Ignore her for longer. You've clearly given in at some point and rewarded the behaviour otherwise she wouldn't bother trying it. If you want ignoring to work you have to stick at it! ;) :)

I second this.

PL helped me with Biccy's behavioural digging (well, partly behavioural!) and its calmed down immensely since i've let him get on with it!

Patience is probably not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully she settle eventually - or you'll get used to her noise! I wrote parts of my PhD upstairs while my brothers band (drums, amps, electric guitars) were rehearsing downstairs.

I was hoping pretty lupin would answer this thread.

I give in when im not doing anything, its so difficult to resist her little smooshy face!!! :love:

But she has given up, had a binkying sesh and is now flopped out with Marley.

Back