• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric: can i come and live wiv you?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
my mummy is cruel:(
i been working all day

DSCF10081.jpg

making lots of fings
and she laughed and said this one looks like a boys part:shock:
DSCF10431.jpg

so i showed her these and she says they look like what da laydee vet took from me:oops:
DSCF10471.jpg

so pllleeeeeeeeeeeessseee ru, will any of you take me away from my cruel mummy???
(you'll need to fetch me though cos eddie-mae says that cold paw stuff is still out there:()
DSCF10011.jpg

love eric bunn xxxx

Just say the word and you can come and live with us. Such a cutie!

Squeeeee ... I love Eric too! :love: What a busy little bunny you have been.

i was going to send mum to the post office today but she said she needed to stay in da warms :roll:so i'll send her tomorrow cos there no greeny beanys:shock::wave:

be carefuls wiv you nose. mine made me everso poorly and it scared mummy and the vet laydee but they vewy happy wiv how it turned out:D

ooh maybez I wunt bite Maez noze den, mummeh az sayz we iznt alowed to go to da V E Ts anymoar coz mae costed er lots :roll:

Buttercup: That's ok - you can be mummy's house bunny :D It's much better weather down here in Dorset - all our white stuff has gone away :wave:

eric: i has to be a house bunny!!!! i get really really nervous outside and hide from everything scary like robins and sprouts and ladybirds.

i was going to send mum to the post office today but she said she needed to stay in da warms :roll:so i'll send her tomorrow cos there no greeny beanys:shock::wave:

Mummy needs to stay cosy. There is no rush for the Post Office. :wave:

Can you not ask Esme (since she likes the snow) to fetch the green beans? ;) Spenser is very fond of green beans. He needs extra noms just now because it is so cold outside. :shock:

Back