• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mak and the famous Eggbox.

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
He usually does it for longer but he saw I was videoing him so went on strike and informed me 'HE IS NOT A PERFORMING MONKEY!'

He does this every day at least 3 times a day sometimes for 10minutes at a time, and usually runs through the tunnel and everything. I think Lola gets jealous because whenever she finds the eggbox she puts it in the water bowl, lets it soak up water pulls it out then tries to hide the evidence from Max by eating it. :lol::love::love::love:

Enjoy!

brilliant!

Biscuit does it will food filled toys etc too.

Its brilliant. Shame he decided that mummy wasn't allowed to see him do it properly today!

brilliant!

Biscuit does it will food filled toys etc too.

Its brilliant. Shame he decided that mummy wasn't allowed to see him do it properly today!

Heh I took it a few days ago, today's the only day photobucket behaved for me! :evil: Funny creatures! He did it with his pink bunny teddy when we first got him, we worried originally he'd try do the same to Lola after they'd bonded! Thankfully he never tried. :lol:

Heh I took it a few days ago, today's the only day photobucket behaved for me! :evil: Funny creatures! He did it with his pink bunny teddy when we first got him, we worried originally he'd try do the same to Lola after they'd bonded! Thankfully he never tried. :lol:

:lol:

You can just imagine it can't you? :shock:

I can :lol::lol:, would be a rather funny sight! , can't say Lola would approve! ;) xx

would be hilarious though mind, watching him try :lol:

Btw, your thread title says Mak, not Max :) I would say typo, but they are on oposite ends of the keyboard ! :p

I know the feeling! :roll::lol: Back in the summer I invited a neighbour round to watch Spenser's evening binkies ... he sat like a big plodge for 20 minutes. Looked like a big white cushion with ears.

would be hilarious though mind, watching him try :lol:

Btw, your thread title says Mak, not Max :) I would say typo, but they are on oposite ends of the keyboard ! :p

Yeah it's what Lola calls him, she can't pronounce 'x' ... :oops: No really she can't..you know...intended :D honest! xx

Oh :( Basically it's Max running around with his tail in the air and an eggbox in his mouth! :lol:

Thanks for the comments guysxxx

That's so cute! I love that running around with his eggbox has become routine- bless him! I'll have to try my bunnie with one and see what they think!

Guess I've scared everyone away, Lola does call him Mak honest! :D xx

:lol::lol::lol:

Very cute.... I love how he just sits peering out of his little house... "I ain't coming out till the camcorder goes off!" :lol::lol:

Back