• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray recommendations?

katie2000

Alpha Buck
:wave: To all of those who keep several buns - what type of litter tray do you use and where is it from?

I am currently using a cat litter tray and although the buns are tiny its just not big enough for them both to sit in and nom hay.

Any suggestions? I would ideally like something twice the size of my current tray :)

:wave:
I have the boutique high backed litter tray from pets at home, its large enough for my 2 to sit in together. :D

Underbed storage boxes.

Wilko's £4.95.
Asda £4.00

32L with lid, but obviously, don't use the lid!

I am currently using the base of a medium sized indoor cage base without the lid, when these are no longer usable I will go over to under bed storage trays.

:D Ooo thank you everyone - lots of very good suggestions to investigate. I have to say I am liking the sound of the underbed storage boxes (and the price too!)

I am hoping my buns will do more hay nomming once they can both nom together (fingers crossed)

Underbed storage boxes.

Wilko's £4.95.
Asda £4.00

32L with lid, but obviously, don't use the lid!

:p:p

Back