• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FINALLY....pics of Rodge & little Orla

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Orla & Rodge :)
4.jpg

Orla snoozing in a cheerios box!
Untitled.jpg

Rodge in the pond
3.jpg

The naughty pair chilling in the conservatory!
1.jpg

My gorgeous boy the first week I rescued him. :love:
Rodge1.jpg

I didnt realise Orla was so tiny :shock:

Is there any significance to her name? Does it mean anything, or did you just like it?

I didnt realise Orla was so tiny

Is there any significance to her name? Does it mean anything, or did you just like it?

People still think she is a baby, seemingly her sister is te exact same Weedug has her. :)

I just liked the name Orla & it went well with Rodge......they sound like an old married couple! :lol: I think Orla is half guinea pig, honestly shes a little squirt!

People still think she is a baby, seemingly her sister is te exact same Weedug has her. :)

I just liked the name Orla & it went well with Rodge......they sound like an old married couple! :lol: I think Orla is half guinea pig, honestly shes a little squirt!

aaaah ! :lol: bless her - she is small - whats her weight?:love:
Anyone think Orla is too tiny to get spade next month? She stopped growing 2 months ago!

Her weight may help decide - i think!:oops:
I had to wait till Indiana put on weight as she was ickle too...she has grown since the spay though...;)
I'll have to check the book for her weight - but she is small:p

Back