• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 questions for you :) fragrances and water bottles

1. Are there any water bottles that are silent when the buns drink from them? When they were outside, they had the "classic" bunny water bottles. Now they are in my room they make a racket on a night and wake me up, they have a ceramic dog bowl, but Dolly keeps jumping in it and tipping it over and all sorts. :?

2. With regards to air fresheners, does anyone know if the Air Wick Reed Diffuser is safe to use in a room with buns?

http://www.airwick.co.uk/product-reed-diffuser.php

My dad uses one in the hall, and i like the cool linnen and white lilac one. Just wondering if it would be ok to use in my room. It seems more natural, but i dont really know what exactly is in the oils.

sorry I can't help with the room fragrance but I wouldn't personally have it in a relatively confined space.
I would have suggested a bowl but that seems not to work - have you got one of those really big mason cash dog bowls that are quite deep and heavy?

sorry I can't help with the room fragrance but I wouldn't personally have it in a relatively confined space.
I would have suggested a bowl but that seems not to work - have you got one of those really big mason cash dog bowls that are quite deep and heavy?

Yeah, and she tries to tip it up and sloshes water everywhere all the time! :roll::lol: Im wondering wether i should take it off the tray its on and leave it on the floor. Its because she lifts the tray with her teeth :shock: Shes a very strong nethie!!

Thats not the only problem though, she jumps in it :?

The Ezi-Filla bottles are quieter than the ball bearing ones. Bowls are even quieter ;)

As for fragrances, I don't use air fresheners. I nearly always have the windows open a small crack and this allows a bit of fresh air but doesn't make it too cold.

The Ezi-Filla bottles are quieter than the ball bearing ones. Bowls are even quieter ;)

As for fragrances, I don't use air fresheners. I nearly always have the windows open a small crack and this allows a bit of fresh air but doesn't make it too cold.

I cant open the windows untill the snow has completely melted and even when i do i have to make sure im home. My dad still hasnt fixed the guttering, so all of the rain comes straight through my window! :( :lol:

I cant open the windows untill the snow has completely melted and even when i do i have to make sure im home. My dad still hasnt fixed the guttering, so all of the rain comes straight through my window! :( :lol:

Oh no! Yeah I have to shut them when I'm out but I'm not out that much. :oops: The other thing is, in my other bunny room I have a baby gate and this means this room doesn't get stuffy or smelly (my room doesn't get that smelly really, just stuffy) so I don't have to open the windows in here. May be a possibility but it means you can't close the door at all which is why I haven't got one for my room. :oops:

Back