• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to order

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Which website is the best for ordering bunny and hamster things?

I have looked at The Hay Experts and the cart comes to £40 but I wondered if there was anywhere that is a little cheaper?

www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk.

5% of profits go to local rescues if i remember rightly.

holidayhutch on here is the owner of the site.

They are very very good but were experiencing delivery issues, due to the weather and through no fault of the sites doing.

Last edited:
Basket looks best, but be warned, if you line it with hay, it'll proabbly be used as a litter tray :)

Seems like the Hay Experts have the best stuff :(

I can't decide between the Chill n Snooze Bed
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tunnels,+Tents+%2526+Mats.8/Chill+n+Snooze+Bed.455.html

Or the Nature Hut
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toys+%2526+Fun+Things.6/Nature+Hut+:+Large.328.html

I would get both but I need to buy stuff for Milo and Bubbles (the hamster).

the nature hut is quite small if that helps. i got one for the piggies and one of them fits in at a time, with not much room to spare!

equinecaninefeline.co.uk is good too. My order arrived yesterday from last week!

The wonderful thing about THE is that they email you when the goods have been dispatched and also on the morning of the delivery you get an email giving you a time slot which means you dont have to wait in all day. My last delivery was 4 minutes early :D

The wonderful thing about THE is that they email you when the goods have been dispatched and also on the morning of the delivery you get an email giving you a time slot which means you dont have to wait in all day. My last delivery was 4 minutes early :D

Did you get excited about that much Janice? :lol:

Back