• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spey prices

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
that new vets just quoted me £59.98 i paid alot more for locklsley to be neutered :shock:

i know mabel wont need doing till she's 6months old, but do you think its ok to get spey done at different vets then one im at now, what with price being cheaper, they do everything the same

apart from tehy don't do a healthy pet club sheme soo therefore vaccinations wouldn't be free if i moved permantely to them

For Honey I paid £75 but Bracken few months ago I only paid £56, apparently its to do with the time of year and they had discounted neautering to try an encourage people.

im doing claculations and it looks better to change, ie i know the vet with him working at the one where at now, one im at now i pay about £6 a month for health pet club to get free vaccinations yearly

at new vets vaccinations are - myxi 18.51 and vhd 19.98

my rabbits are insured anyway, soo im rubbish at maths but if i change vets would i be saving roughly £70 a year with 2 bunnies if i switch vets?

I think an important factor here is...

...are they bunny savvy at the new vets?

Might be worth asking how many spays they've done etc, success rates etc etc.

I think an important factor here is...

...are they bunny savvy at the new vets?

Might be worth asking how many spays they've done etc, success rates etc etc.

will ask they all have rabbits the vet nurses there and shaun used to operate on mitzi my first mini lop years back for dentals and he did rosies spey

I got mine done for $55. I think that is 34 in British pounds. Some vets around here cost 160-200 dollars though! :shock:

forgot to calculate the myxi vaccines twice it would only save £30 :?

on healthy pet club we get discount of 10percent off any other treatment needed, soo not sure it would be much difference now if we did need anything doing

its just the rabbit spey is alot cheaper, as in total locksley to be neutered was nearly in the £100's

Back