• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one trip to pets at home

tinkabellswish

Warren Scout
me and pets at home what a lethal combination,:?
i go in for rabbit food and that it :lol:
ended up coming out with two rabbit tunnels two treat balls, two snuggle safes, a pack of hay cookies and other various treats ended up spending nearly 70 pound on the rabbits :shock::shock:
also think i spent about an hour looking at all the baby buns and having to drag myself away,
well i guess you cant put a price on love :lol:

I'm like that... :roll: Then i wonder where all my money's gone! :D I've been off sick for a few days, but still managed to buy goodies for buns go going online...dangerous!:lol:

I'm awful but have a new way of doing things by looking online and decideing before I go in what I may do then make sure I stick to my list.

At the momment Iv'e got to whittle my purchaseing down from £120 :lol:

I'm like that... :roll: Then i wonder where all my money's gone! :D I've been off sick for a few days, but still managed to buy goodies for buns go going online...dangerous!:lol:

:lol: did the same thing last night, but 2 days ago when someone asked what your buns are getting for christmas my response was "nothing, theyve already had £70 and taken over my bedroom this month!" :roll:

omg :shock: lol
well i can c how you cud spend that much we all see something thinking they will love it get it home very excited to c there reactions and then nothing they dont even bother with the new toys :lol: then we think about the money we have just spent :shock: lol

Ive got four and there in two groups so going my the have to buy double of everything game :lol:

I'm deffo getting the gnaw pole my bunnies destroy it in two seconds lol.

Btw I love your bunny tinka in your sig :love:

Ive got four and there in two groups so going my the have to buy double of everything game :lol:

I'm deffo getting the gnaw pole my bunnies destroy it in two seconds lol.

Btw I love your bunny tinka in your sig :love:

me two but thats because they dont share a hutch they are brilliant together outside in the garden having free range but if you put them in a confined space like a pen belle attacks tinka, but dont understand that because in the house they will coddle up together, strange but i leave them two it, and love all your dutchies too :love:

Back