• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Mojo UPDATE 4-30pm 10/12

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Mojo has broken his femour just above his knee joint and it as also split in two. He is being op'd on today, they will probably have to pin it:cry:. fingers crossed for my little man.
We haven't a clue how he as done it as he won't play out in the snow or ice as he doesn't like getting his feet cold and there is nothing in his shed he can jump on or off.

_MG_0969.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no that's awful! I was shocked to see the title of this thread, poor little man! Sending him lots of vibes!

Vets have just updated me, they have got to order the plates in to put in so his op won't probably be done until tomorrow:cry: but they will give me updates throughout the day.

Sending lots of positive vibes for Mojo...he's an absolute stunner! :love: And a big (((hug))) for you, Kay. x

Lots of love,

Nicola x x x

Ohh, Made me shudder just reading that! Maybe he just landed funny?! Can imagine its a bit of a strain landing at an angle with that kind of weight on your little legs :( Poor boy, it sounds so painful XX

Parsley did the same - and we don't know how he did it either -

though he has a lot of opportunities fpr leaping and mayhem!

He had an op with 26 pins and plates and then a year later they came out

If you want to chat about it PM me.

Last edited:
Parsnipbun, I will pm you if you don't mind.

None of us could believe how happy in himself he was yesterday as he was eating everything as usual and also hpopping about:shock:

None of us could believe how happy in himself he was yesterday as he was eating everything as usual and also hpopping about:shock:

Yes - Parsley did that as well!!! Once we had the leg bandaged he seemed to act like normal whilst we waited for the operation to be organised. Despite leg being totally floppy and useless.

Yes - Parsley did that as well!!! Once we had the leg bandaged he seemed to act like normal whilst we waited for the operation to be organised. Despite leg being totally floppy and useless.

Oh dear Mojo, what have you been doing?

Lots of vibes for Mojo and his leg :love::love::love:

and if he needs somewhere to come and rest you know where to send him Kay :wave::wave::wave::lol::lol::lol: Bella has got her nurses uniform ready and waiting ;)

Back