• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

N'aaaaww (very soppy moment)

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I'm off work today feeling pretty rubbish about it as well:( Was just bending down to tell the bunnies "I'm not well today" and they both put their paws on my shoulder.:love: (I believe they were cuddles, but I am not letting on to the ice queen, Bobby):lol:

Aww, bless them! They'll be bringing you all their toys next or they'll be expecting extra treats cos Mummy's home! That's how my Josie's mind works!

I'm off work today too. I'm using my day at home to bond with my little Alice Bun.

Hope you feel better soon x

Aww, bless them! They'll be bringing you all their toys next or they'll be expecting extra treats cos Mummy's home! That's how my Josie's mind works!

I'm off work today too. I'm using my day at home to bond with my little Alice Bun.

Hope you feel better soon x

Josie and Alice ar beautiful, hope your not feeling poorly too

Josie and Alice ar beautiful, hope your not feeling poorly too

Aww, thank you! I'll tell Alice you said that but not Josie- she gets a bit big headed, she's very aware she's a Princess!

I had an op yesterday and I have to rest for the rest of this week. Resting to me means play with Bunnies! :lol:

Aww, thank you! I'll tell Alice you said that but not Josie- she gets a bit big headed, she's very aware she's a Princess!

I had an op yesterday and I have to rest for the rest of this week. Resting to me means play with Bunnies! :lol:

Yeah and me!!! They are so funny and lively in the morning, I usually miss it during the week.

You take it easy now, no human binkies:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I won't be doing any human binkies for a while! I'm sure the buns will make up for it on my behalf! Get well soon xx

Aww, bless :) I hope you feel better soon.

I've been in doors since Friday, and getting much better so bunnies are getting more active attention; we've had lots of snuggly-time over the last few days. Cookie is on the bed with me right now - my laptop is *very* interesting!

Aww, bless :) I hope you feel better soon.

I've been in doors since Friday, and getting much better so bunnies are getting more active attention; we've had lots of snuggly-time over the last few days. Cookie is on the bed with me right now - my laptop is *very* interesting!

:lol: They have to crawl of everything don't they.. Bobby has toppled of a few things :roll:

Back