• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Microchips

I know the RSPCA does as they micro chip all of the rabbits that come to them so if they find stray buns they always scan them.

Is it expensive to have it done?

I know the RSPCA does as they micro chip all of the rabbits that come to them so if they find stray buns they always scan them.

Is it expensive to have it done?

sometimes the rspca centres or vets have discounts on, i know rght now my vets is charging only £6 a microchip, wen i had locks doen it was only £3 as they over charged me for rosie treatment then realised and knocked price off for that

sometimes the rspca centres or vets have discounts on, i know rght now my vets is charging only £6 a microchip, wen i had locks doen it was only £3 as they over charged me for rosie treatment then realised and knocked price off for that

Wow £6! I was expecting it to be 'mega' expensive! :shock:

I think it is well worth having it done.

I've had all of mine done, it was about £20 each but worth it. I know not all places will scan, but some places will and it's worth it just for the chance they might.

Wow £6! I was expecting it to be 'mega' expensive! :shock:

I think it is well worth having it done.

yes they usually charge £12.99 but every few months or soo they do discounts on either microchips, vaccinations or neutering

Milly and Molly are both microchipped because they go into boarding once a year, so if they escaped, I can feel slightly better that I'd get them back. If they weren't boarded, I probably wouldn't microchip.

Yes, when he went in for neuter Friday. Indoor bun but I can't help but worry if he escaped. Cost £11 ish.

Back