• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo doesn't seem like himself tonight. He is still eating and pooping but not really moving around a lot. Usually by this time in the evening he is binyking around the living room. Should I be worried?

I'd definitely keep an eye on him. Does he just sit there even if you try to play with him? Eating/pooing normally are reassuring though. Has anything happened that could have upset him, like visitors coming in or anything new in the house that might smell odd - bunnies are so sensitive to smell.

I would take him to the vet first thing tomorrow, if you can, just to be on the safe side. The fact he is eating and pooing okay is a good.

Thank you for your replies last night :wave: He seems back to normal this morning and seems far more lively than he did last night. Will still keep my eye on him today though.

I had this with Bobby in the summer, and I think it was down to the change in weather, she's a house bun as well, she just got very lethargic, and even a bit picky with her food for a day!:)

I'm sure the weather effects house buns a bit

keep an eye on his output and eating.

If his poops become smaller and darker, vets, immediately. Would suggest GI Slowdown possibly.

Glad he's feeling better this morning however.

Back