• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent bridge critters

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
I was just thinking it's weird how updating my sig feels so final even though milly the mouse and whitey the gerbil died over two weeks ago now.
will feel strange not to see them every day now.:cry:

Just wanted to share one of the only photos I have of Milly, and one of the last photos taken of whitey. I'm gutted I didn't have more patience to try to take some more photos of them both - It's only now that I realise how few I have and how much they mean.

Milly (the grey mouse).
148491_10150100088534363_510329362_7350396_2032254_n.jpg

Whitey
66628_491734179362_510329362_7029115_2785429_n.jpg

I'm definitely going to make sure I have at least one lovely photo of each pet from now on. :D

They're both lovely piccies! I'm sorry for your loss and I know it never helps when someone says this but I know how you feel, I lost my syrian hamster Bruce a few months ago and I still can't believe he's gone and I miss him everyday.

I'm sure they had lovely lives with you and loved you very much. xx

These are lovely photos. :love::love: It must be difficult photographing such dainty wee creatures.
it is, they move so fast that sometimes by the time I've pointed the camera at them I don't know where they are any more:lol:
Milly had some sort of eye problem for a few weeks before we had her PTS and I kept thinking I'd wait for it to get better and then take some photos :(

They're both lovely piccies! I'm sorry for your loss and I know it never helps when someone says this but I know how you feel, I lost my syrian hamster Bruce a few months ago and I still can't believe he's gone and I miss him everyday.
sorry to hear about Bruce, and it's comforting to know you miss him too.
Most people think "it's just a mouse/gerbil" and don't understand at all.

Everyone on here was lovely when I posted their rainbow bridge threads, I feel so lucky to have this forum and the support of the members :)

Back