• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just one more step Alice!

Lu_x

Mama Doe
Alice is making progress slowly but surely. Today I figured that I would try and extend her play area. She is allowed to roam the whole lounge free but she would rather keep to the fleecys! So I thought I'd out smart her and extend the area in fleecys, I even used matching fleecys. But it turns out she's out smarted me, as she knows full well its a new area to play and she's not playing ball!

See piccies below :wave:

The extended fleece is to the right... but she hasn't taken to it yet!
IMG_1950.jpg

Nearly... just one more step!
IMG_1948.jpg

Mmmm Noms!
IMG_1938.jpg

Action Bunny!
IMG_1940.jpg

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry the piccies are not great, I've had an op today and I'm not feeling brilliant!

She really is! She has spent the last ten minutes sitting on the edge of the familiar fleece and the new fleece! I think shes teasing me! :roll:

She may well be teasing you. :roll: It does look and sound as if she is more relaxed, just determined to do things at her own pace. I specially like the nomming photo. Nothing gladdens my heart like the sight of a nomming bunny. :love:

Aww bless her. She will venture out further as she gets more and more confident. Out of interest, that green toy in left hand corner, does she use it? I was thinking about getting one.

Aww bless her. She will venture out further as she gets more and more confident. Out of interest, that green toy in left hand corner, does she use it? I was thinking about getting one.

At the moment she is a little unsure of it. I thought I'd give it a go with her. In truth its actually Josie and Velcro's Christmas present and they used to love they're vegetable play patch... until they destroyed it :roll: so I thought this might offer a challenge and be harded to destroy.

There are different levels with it so I'll be curious to see how far Josie gets! She's quite smart. I think its a good idea but honestly can't tell you if its good in practise as I've not tried it with my fearless buns just little Alice.

Sorry... I just realised I've written a lot and said nothing helpful :(:oops:

I think I would squish her all day and not let her go anyway :oops:
She is such a little one :love:

She is lovely to snuggle. She loves the security of snuggling her lovely little face in under my neck!

She's also starting to exhibit happy bunny behaviours like licking me and chin rubbing everything she loves... mainly the entrance to her favourite tunnel! She's my little Angel :love::love:

it really does sound - an look - like she's coming on in leaps and bounds:love: before you know it, she'll suddenly get brave and the wires in the background of your pics...........tree roots that are in her way when she has very important exploring to do!

it really does sound - an look - like she's coming on in leaps and bounds:love: before you know it, she'll suddenly get brave and the wires in the background of your pics...........tree roots that are in her way when she has very important exploring to do!

Just so you know those wires are going to be moved when madam starts to get braver! But I'm sure she'll find plenty of new and exciting things to play with!

I'll post more piccies later, hopefully she'll become Alice the Explorer!

Back