• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To keep them warm

Lops

Mama Doe
C&C's hutch is a 3 tier. I hate it, hence the new playhouse ordered :D
(which should be arriving tomorrow - been cancelled twice because of the snow)

Because of the space the ramps take up, there is no-where for the buns to lie side-by-side properly except for the very bottom tier, which is the coldest as its all wire....so I got Mr.Lops to cover it all in with clear perspex so it's all warm and cosy and then I stuffed it full of straw!

They went in and explored it all...................

then went 'upstairs' and lay next to the wire door in the cold!!:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

I know the feeling. :roll: It really is quite alarming the way buns seem to seek out cold places to sit. Spenser is sat next to the wire at the moment, although he is also sitting on a double layer of fleece blankies. It amazes me to see him often sat in the under-run on cold nights, and I've heard people who have aviaries say their buns are often out in the open bit during cold frosty nights.

The little ones just like to worry us, I bet they hear us coming and say quick look really cold and sad mums coming:)

I know the feeling. :roll: It really is quite alarming the way buns seem to seek out cold places to sit. Spenser is sat next to the wire at the moment, although he is also sitting on a double layer of fleece blankies. It amazes me to see him often sat in the under-run on cold nights, and I've heard people who have aviaries say their buns are often out in the open bit during cold frosty nights.

Yep!! Worries me every winter - that's where I find mine!!

, and I've heard people who have aviaries say their buns are often out in the open bit during cold frosty nights.

Yep M&M have a home like that and they often sit in the cold, tho when I cleaned them out today they did both go straight in and snuggle :D

Back