• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It takes me hours to make and him 20 seconds to squash up

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
I thought I would line a cardboard box with vet bed, so I took all the tape off the box, folded and reinforced it with other boxes, lined it completely with vet bed which is carefully measured and cut, put it in the hutch, they looked inside success I thought........ until he decides to jump up and down on it.

Yep, nothing gives a bunny more joy and delight than trashing a lovingly made bedding box. :roll::lol::lol:

When I go back out later he will most likely try to push it out of his hutch, anything he does not want in there gets pushed out when I open the hutch door to check on them. He is so strong for a little one:lol:

Count yourself lucky you don't have a house bunny - her greatest pleasure is jumping on the table and demolishing the Christmas cards I spent hours making :roll:

But yes, I agree about the box :lol: I've found the best bunny boxes are beer boxes, just open the ends and away you go! Very strong too, so they don't jump on top and instantly fall through :lol:

The question - any pics? ;):D

It was still in one piece half an hour ago when I went out to check on them:shock: will try to get some pics tomorrow.

Back