• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my goodness... never seen a piggie move so fast!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
New hay + Hazel piggie = great excitement!! She was actually galloping, like all four feet off the ground - just like a little horse, stampeding around and around and around and around!! :lol: Wish I had a video of it - soo funny!!

I wish you had a video of it too. :( Not even a blurry photo? Never mind - now you know how to get your piggies to exercise. :lol:

True!! Hazel got loads of exercise tonight. I actually laughed out loud at her!! I know they stink but I love them really!! They are actually easier to keep now they are in the house.

What was Penelope doing while all this was going on? :? Does new hay not do it for her?

Nothing does it for Penelope - she is a dozy wee thing! She was in one of the freshly filled boxes eating all round her and letting Hazel make a fool of herself!!

Do piggies have times when they are more awake than others, like rabbits at dawn and dusk? Surely Penelope stirs herself at some point, maybe when you're sleeping. Fascinating wee creatures, all the more so at a safe distance from their pee zones. :lol::lol::lol:

Do piggies have times when they are more awake than others, like rabbits at dawn and dusk? Surely Penelope stirs herself at some point, maybe when you're sleeping. Fascinating wee creatures, all the more so at a safe distance from their pee zones. :lol::lol::lol:

They tend to just eat and sleep then wake up to eat... and so the cycle continues!! They will potter around a bit and then go back to sleep - don't play or explore the same as a bunny - they just shuffle about more and mutter to themselves or give off to each other!! They come running tho when I arrive with their china plates of an evening!! Hazel esp stands at the bars demanding that her plate be put down immediately!!!!

We need more piggie pictures! I want to see Hazel standing up. Homework for, what this is Tuesday, shall I give you until the end of the week? ;)

We need more piggie pictures! I want to see Hazel standing up. Homework for, what this is Tuesday, shall I give you until the end of the week? ;)

I'll see what I can do!!! Here's some while you're waiting....

DSC01137.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

Penelope looks rather as if she is bowing down in worship to her saucer in the first photo. :lol:

Oooh, lovely piggies! Which one is which? I was trying to tell from susie bun's comment, but they both look pretty enraptured :lol:

Back