• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to spay....

Bloorbabe

Young Bun
Been to my vet with my mummy Bun.. Her young are 9 weeks and weaned.. So it was her pre opp, which showed shes fine and will be having her spay next tuesday. I THEN HAVE 7 MORE RABBITS TO DO!! ... They are all bonded together so its a slow process as well as an expensive one.. But well worth it.
Im also adopting a rabbit whos not being kept in the best of conditions.. A large lop Buck. There are two of them but looks sadly like one will be put to sleep as its condition is dreadful. The other chap seems fine, and once his health and needs are sorted he will be comming to live in my summer house....A labour of love isnt it Bun lovers:love:

:shock: blimey! you've got your work cut out! hope the ops go well. i doubt the bucks already done tho so thats another one to add to your list:)

Thanx Poppymoon

Lol!.. Yes, he will be neutered!.. I have kept the owner on side and sympathised not judged (very difficult, believe me) So they have given me the funds to pay for that and a supply of food.... Im soooo good at smiling through gritted teeth!!

Lol!.. Yes, he will be neutered!.. I have kept the owner on side and sympathised not judged (very difficult, believe me) So they have given me the funds to pay for that and a supply of food.... Im soooo good at smiling through gritted teeth!!

good on ya - hard work biting your tongue sometimes!

(i notice you're in staffs, so am i:D:wave:)

know what you mean - but i tend to say things and think later:oops:

i'm a bit more south than you so let me know if you get any more snow!

Back