• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have the fear

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock: I get this all the time, Ian has gone off to get us a bale of hay, and I always get dead panicky, and feel sick in case they haven't got any:oops:

The buns won't eat bagged hay:oops::oops:

I know what you mean.
I'd watched a news report on the farmers having to use all the hay they'd stored for January feednow because of the weather, and went into panic mode.
I got Dave to come with me in the van on Saturday and got in bales of hay and sacks of feed just in case.
Keep tripping over the bloody stuff in the garage now though:lol:

Hope he gets back soon to put your mind at rest. Don't worry most places still have hay.

I know what you mean about not eatting bagged hay, mines have bales as I bulkbuy 50bales a time with the horses. When I moved the horses to there new yard before we moved all my hay got transported and I didnt leave behindd enough. The little devils turned there noses up at the bagged stuff I bought them :roll:

im not surprised, im the same now myself, i didnt think it ever happened yet last time we went they had ran out :shock: i had to buy the comfy breifcase meadow hay which thankfully the buns tucked into just fine..phew!!

As soon as all the ice has gone from our road I'm off to get a new bale. :oops: I have three quarters of a bale but this snow is getting me worried.

Yeah, he warned us that it will go up again this winter:cry::cry: I wuld buy two more bales but I haven't anywhere to store them. Its such beautiful hay as well... my two have spoiled them selves with it! I might start mixing it with bagged hay, just in case I run out! and can't get some over winter:shock:

Back