• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H christmas animal beds

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Was looking online and tempted to get my lot one but was it someone on here who had problems with them last year? Some reason its sticking in my mind that someone did but can't remember if Iv'e dreamed it up or not :?

I've thought about getting one too. I haven't looked at what they have this year, but I remember thinking that the ones they had in stock last year looked a bit small :? My buns aren't particularly big but it looked like it would be a squeeze for them.

I've thought about getting one too. I haven't looked at what they have this year, but I remember thinking that the ones they had in stock last year looked a bit small :? My buns aren't particularly big but it looked like it would be a squeeze for them.

Yeah I was thinking that too, bet I come out with 4, 1 for each of them :oops:

Ive added all I want to a basket but may have to rethink it when I go in there tomorrow....my purse isn't going to stretch that far :lol:

The gingerbread cat house looks much better in size xxx

is this the one you mean?

27597.jpg

im deffo getting the gnaw pole my buns they love that kind of stuff

Theyhad sold out of the gnaw pole but saveing one when they get it in on sunday, made up by buying lots of other bits :oops:

The bunnies deffo recommend the gingerbread house there all snuggled in it :love:
Even the red bunny bed was titchy, don't think even Blue would just fit in it and noway would he of been able to turn around in the present bed :lol:

Theyhad sold out of the gnaw pole but saveing one when they get it in on sunday, made up by buying lots of other bits :oops:

The bunnies deffo recommend the gingerbread house there all snuggled in it :love:
Even the red bunny bed was titchy, don't think even Blue would just fit in it and noway would he of been able to turn around in the present bed :lol:

Aww yay, glad they appreciate your spending! :lol::love::love: xx

Back