• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbits Biscuits Raffle - WINNERS DRAWN!!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
For anyone who missed out on Liz's fantastic bunny biscuits, or just wants more!!! OR wants to donate them to some rescue buns as a Christmas present.

I am raffling £10 worth of bunny biscuits - up for grabs are 2 stockings - one snowmen and one gingerbread men, a christmas dinner, so 3 prizes in all.

Tickets are £1 each or 7 for £5 and I will draw the winners on Thursday 16th December at 2pm. Please send money as "gift" via paypal to vikki.wyse@yahoo.co.uk

All proceeds go directly to Rainbow Rabbits as I have already paid for the prizes myself.

Payment Received from:
Bluesmum - 7 tickets
Susan H - 14 tickets
Tracy - 7 tickets
Nikki M - 7 tickets
Abbie K - 7 tickets
Justine - 14 tickets

Last edited:

Just to reinforce, this is totally endorsed by Liz, the biscuits will come directly from her and can be donated to a rescue of your choice instead if you prefer! :D

I think there is a little confusion on the biscuits available. There are 2 stockings, one with gingerbread men and one with snowmen, plus a christmas dinner.

This makes 3 prizes worth a total of £14.50 if bought separately:D:D

I think there is a little confusion on the biscuits available. There are 2 stockings, one with gingerbread men and one with snowmen, plus a christmas dinner.

This makes 3 prizes worth a total of £14.50 if bought separately:D:D

Apologies, revision brain of confusion! I'll change the first post! :oops::oops::oops:

My greedy bunch would like 7 tickets, please :wave:

They'll be using my Paypal account. :roll:

Bump! remember if you have already bought some biscuits, you could donate your prize to a rescue - thats just £1 to benefit a whole heap of needy bunnies this Christmas! :D

Bump! remember if you have already bought some biscuits, you could donate your prize to a rescue - thats just £1 to benefit a whole heap of needy bunnies this Christmas! :D

That's what I was thinking when I bought mine. Spenser is already enjoying his Christmas dinner biscuits here.

That's what I was thinking when I bought mine. Spenser is already enjoying his Christmas dinner biscuits here.

You mean you're not making Spenser wait until Christmas Day for his Christmas dinner biscuits. :shock: I think I must be a mean bunny mummy as I'm making my furry gang wait. :oops:

If my lot win, then they will have to donate the prize otherwise they'll end up like little porkers.

No, I'm not waiting him wait - I've ordered another bag for Christmas. :lol: He seems to be not so fond of the bell biscuits though. :? I have also given him biscuits out of his stocking, which I will fill up with the new ones for the day. My excuse :oops::oops::oops: is that Spenser is a single bunny living outside, and his snugglesafe has been delayed in the post.

oops I thought this finished tomorrow :oops:

Is it possible to draw it Thursday evening so we can take them to the post office when we go on Friday? We weren't planning to go again before Christmas and I doubt they would arrive in time for Christmas if we leave it until next week :?

oops I thought this finished tomorrow :oops:

Is it possible to draw it Thursday evening so we can take them to the post office when we go on Friday? We weren't planning to go again before Christmas and I doubt they would arrive in time for Christmas if we leave it until next week :?

Sorry, i changed the date because it took a while to be MOD'd, and to give people more time.
I can draw it Thursday afternoon before 2pm or Wednesday evening after 8, which do you think is better?

Sorry, i changed the date because it took a while to be MOD'd, and to give people more time.
I can draw it Thursday afternoon before 2pm or Wednesday evening after 8, which do you think is better?

Thursday is fine by me, gives people all wed evening to buy tickets ;)

I'll buy another fiver's worth. I'm not being greedy for the biscuits ... just all in a good cause. :wave:

I can vouch for the fact that rescue rabbits appreciate these biscuits. The box full that Anybunny donated got pounced on, devoured, relished, munched, crunched and thoroughly enjoyed.

Back