• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some robin visits my bridge bunnies

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
visiting rosie and mowgli

010-7.jpg

011-8.jpg

014-7.jpg

Beautiful, I love Robins :D

I thought we only had 2 that come to our garden but, last week, I saw 4 on the fence together :love:

Beautiful, I love Robins :D

I thought we only had 2 that come to our garden but, last week, I saw 4 on the fence together :love:

i heard its unusual to find more then one together as they will fight for territory, when i found the other one dead the otehr week thought wonder see one for a whil, but this on ive been seeing for last week, same time each day, he likes to sit on the bridge bunnies fairies or on the wooden bridge in garden

very clever he waits while all the bigger birds do the hard work of getting food from feeders and then eats what gets dropped :)

i heard its unusual to find more then one together as they will fight for territory, when i found the other one dead the otehr week thought wonder see one for a whil, but this on ive been seeing for last week, same time each day, he likes to sit on the bridge bunnies fairies or on the wooden bridge in garden

very clever he waits while all the bigger birds do the hard work of getting food from feeders and then eats what gets dropped :)

They are also very good at seeing off all the massive birds!

I'm wondering if they are parents and kiddies in my garden! :D

beautiful:love:
stupid eyes just started to leak thinking about mowgli and rosie:( such special buns xxx

Back