• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

huhhh

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i just phoned to book rabbit vaccinations, and registered baby mabel and the vet nurse on phone, i recognised her voice, she owns rabbits too, but she said she too young at 8weeks to be vaccinated she thought it was 10weeks, i said oh, but locksley had his myxi jab last year at 8 weeks, i said i thought it was from 8weeks for myxi and from 10weeks the vhd vaccination, she said she'd check with vet

i do hope emma vet still works there, who looked after rosie, if not i may move vets :oops:

It's good to have a vet you feel comfortable with. Spenser and I did not much like the emergency vet who treated him for stasis. She was quite impatient with his wriggling, and I was pleased that Spenser moulted all over her table and uniform. :lol:

My vets vaccinate from 6 weeks for Myxi and 8 for VHD :?

i knew she was wrong as soon as she said it, which is why i questioned it, as i wouldn't have been booking mabel in overwise, i hope she's has just having a strange moment, as i can't understand why she said this, when she knows me from rosies visits and she has rabbits herself :?

Back