• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a sneaky suspicion.....

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
....that ill end up with a 3rd rabbit in a few months.

A friend of mine has bought a female rabbit for her small children. I think she saw how affectionate & loving my buns are & thought they would be ideal.....the thing is, its taken me months to gain Rodges trust & Orla was handled so much from day one that why she is a gem.

I tried to tell her how much care the little thing will need but I do believe I'll end up with her.

Luckily my buns are that laid back, im sure the bond would go ok.

I just wish she had listened to me before going out & buying a petshop bun. Seemingly shes really shy & hides away. Bless her. :(

don't count you bunnies before they arrive! i've been waiting for my grandbunnies for three years and daughter isn't bored yet...:lol:

don't count you bunnies before they arrive! i've been waiting for my grandbunnies for three years and daughter isn't bored yet...

:lol: Oh I hope this is true but will prepare myself just incase! I can picture you with an empty hutch with a banner saying 'Welcome granbunnies!':lol:

ahh! my auntie did the same. She decided to buy her kids 2 lion heads. they were lovely exept they had a 4ft double hutch. Then we went round there one day, no rabbits! we asked where have they gone, she said she gave them to a pet shop. no dought they are both in a dirty P@H hutch with no hay and no clean water.

obv if she had of told me, i would of taken them!

Back